Deyanira




The girl was of upmost beauty, no one hold beauty equal to hers.She was of Spanish descent and had a majestic aura.The girl with hazelnut colored eyes was named deyanira.Beautiful as she was ,she had fair white skin and black natural hair.I was but a young lad and presumption to her upbringing and mesmerized by her ashtonishing beauty.I hold deep feelings for what could have been a perfect life living with her seeing her wake up in the morning.Day after day adoring her beauty and mannerism.I would quite often see her and one day I even had imagined takin her to elope with me.
She was the fourth in line to be the queen.



The girl with fair skin would go to the park often and look at the birds.One day she had gone to the park but not without a housemaid to watch over her.I believe the housemaid  had task to be done and wishes to be fullfilled.She left quite early with much haste that one day.Im glad I did go to the park and much to my surprise she was there, looking at the birds,feeling the fresh wind hit her face.I passed by her and she looked at me.She stopped me and claimed she knew me I was stricken. Either i had a case of mistakenly identity or she was completely taking me for a fool.I decided to play along, we conversed about nature, and the birds nothing out of the ordinary.Then things took a turn, and I did not forsee what was about to happen.
She told me that her life 
Was not what she had ever wanted.So very attentive I listened to her dilemma it was very enticing.She proceeded to saying that she much rather choose who was gonna marry her and make her a woman.I listen very carefully and was completely in support of her.She told me before a man could make her a woman.She wanted to know and choose somebody she wanted.She said," Can you help my cause".
I could not believe what I was hearing, it was almost like i was lost in a trance.So I grab her hand tight and firmly and said,"I won't let you down,just follow my lead".So I grabbed her and decided that it was now or never. I had seen many among many bushes before and i lead her with my hand to follow me.
As soon as we got there I took a hold of her.Her face a mixed of frighten and confused look on it.With one quick pull down i exposed her bare breasts, white and gorgeous.Deyaniras areola was too much it was rather pinkish looking and perfect. There were fully developed just the right size not too big or too small.It was as if they were a prized possession only a few lucky could have the honor of witnessing.And i was one of the few that got that privilege.So in a circular motion I fondled her voluptuous breasts.as soon as I started fondling them deyanira let out a faint moan, just the moan itself was more than enough to make you want to take advantage of her.she squirmed but I continued to grab a hold of her frail body.I felt a deep rush of intensity while I was doing this.It was electrifying to say the least.between licking her tits and pinching her nipples.I could feel her losing control completely and engrossing herself in what was about to be a bath of hot sex and passion.
I pulled down her beige dress, her panties went all the way down with one quick swoop.I sop my fingers in front to feel her vagina, it was really wet and juicy.As a matter of fact, she was dripping wet, her vagina was juicy and sloppy yet satisfaction was growing from her face.
"Your a very dirty filthy girl aren't you?" I spouted.Deyanira was quick to reject the statement but was at a loss for words.She could not fathom that I was subduin her greatly.
    I wedged in between her vagina cupping it and feeling the nice plump feeling.Unbeknowst to deyanira, i started to finger in a rapid 1-2 thrust movement, my fingers were sliding in her so easily.At this point deyanira not only did she let out a deep moan she exclaimed if we continue we were gonna be seen by someone.At this point however words could not reach me.And I noticed her body beginning to feel very hot & a mix sensation were rushing to my body.I continued doing this taking full control of her body.We were lost in a vortex of ecstasy like madness and pleasure.the more I moved my finger in and out of her pussy, the more she would shake uncontrollably.
I could only imagine what was transpiring through her mind as I took control of her.The kind loving good upbringing girl was no more.I pulled my pants down and my throbbing cock was eager to fuck her pussy.Deyanira said ,"it's so big" with a surprised look.I quickly inserted it, and plowed my was through her.It was pure heaven, she moaned louder than ever.At that point I thought we were gonna be discovered but I continued.With a fast paced motion i thrusted and she surrendered herself to me.I could not help myself ,she is the girl of my dreams.And I wanted to make her my whore,  to fuck her properly.I continued to fuck her till she climaxed.I felt her pussy choking my dick, and it was unbearable.After that I continued and then i ejaculated letting my load Into her pussy.It was amazing and incredible all at the same time.We then proceeded to cloth ourselves again.deyanira was out of it as we finished up.I smiled and told her that was amazing.She told me she needed to go but she was glad that this had happened.I accompanied her until we saw one of her maids approach us in the distance.The maid thanked me for helping her, I told her it was okay.I adhered to her will and my wish that day.

Comments